The Franciscan Guest House has wonderful and affordable accommodations in Kennebunk Maine to host your next retreat or workshop.
Fill out the Quilt Retreat Inquiry Form to get information about available dates and rates.
Our Guest House is perfect for weekend or week-long retreats:
- Spacious workrooms—We have five workrooms that accommodate small, medium or large groups. Workrooms are in the same building as the guest rooms and dining room.
- Workroom set-up included—We set up the workroom per your instructions. Just bring your sewing machine and materials. We provide:
- sewing, cutting & layout tables with risers and wastebaskets
- lamps and plenty of overhead lights
- design boards
- plenty of electrical outlets, power strips
- mini-fridge and table for your snacks
- Beautiful location—Enjoy the lovely 47 acre estate with manicured lawns and tranquil riverside walking paths. Wander down to the sandy beaches to take in the sea air. Or stroll to Kennebunkport Village for fine dining, a hot coffee or light meal at a café, or unique Maine gifts from the several shops. We're also within half hour drive of several quilt fabric shops.
- Comfortable and clean guest rooms—With cable-TV, private baths, A/C and heat. Choose from two double beds, a queen bed, two twin, and other combinations. Many have views of St. Anthony's Monastery and the estate or views of the Kennebunk river. No need to leave the building to go to the workroom or dining room—they're all in the same building.
- Hearty and delicious food—Breakfast is included with the guest rooms and is erved buffet style with hot and cold items. Ask about hot or cold lunches, and hearty dinners available for your group.
Quilt Retreat Rates: Rates vary depending on time of season, and number of people. Fill out the Quilt Retreat Inquiry Form to get information about available dates and rates. Or contact us by phone, email or mail, and be sure to ask about a tour of the facilities:
PO Box 273, Kennebunk Beach, ME 04043