The affordable Kennebunk & Kennebunkport hotel, a short stroll to beaches, shops, and dining.
With several Kennebunkport hotels to choose from, our guests return to The Franciscan Guest House year after year because we’re…
- Affordable – As a nonprofit hotel, we offer affordable rates for budget-minded travelers, families, couples, seniors, and groups looking for inexpensive accommodations.
- Fantastically located – It's a short stroll to Kennebunkport’s waterfront village, lovely shops, fine dining or casual restaurants, and to the sandy Kennebunk beaches.
- Surrounded by beauty – Enjoy waterfront walking paths on the surrounding estate and St. Anthony's Monastery and Retreat Center, with landscaping designed by Frederick Law Olmsted Bros of New York's Central Park fame.
- Only a 90-minute drive by car from Boston! – And only 40 minutes from the Portland Jetport (directions.)
- A good place to relax – Comfortable and neat accommodations without a lot of hustle and bustle, and as relaxing as a bed and breakfast.
- A little bit of Lithuania in Maine – taste Lithuanian traditional breads and dishes offered along with American food.
Take your vacation with us during one of our famous South Coast Maine seasons...
- Long Awaited Spring – Flowers, bees, & soft breezes welcome visitors to walk on rejuvenated Kennebunk beach and riverside paths, and to enjoy the beauty of Kennebunkport.
- Summer! – Picnic on the beach, relax by the pool, shop until you drop, dine on lobster, take a cruise on the ocean...the choices seem endless when you visit the Kennebunks.
- Maine Fall Foliage – Glorious and dazzling colors everywhere you look. Leaf peepers take note of peak foliage on the South Coast.
- Crisp & Clear Winter – Christmas Prelude in Kennebunkport sparkles with lights and holiday decorations.
For information about staying at The Franciscan Guest House, check out our rates & amenities, accommodations, and directions.
For reservations and information by phone, email, or mail, please contact us at:
Mail: PO Box 273, Kennebunk Beach, ME 04043
What's Happening in and around Kennebunkport
The Franciscan Guest House is only minutes from Kennebunkport, which makes it easy for guests to enjoy the local fare and events that the village has to offer.
Christmas Prelude - Candlelight Caroling
Location: St. Anthony's Monastery
When: 6:30 pm, Saturday, December 7, 2013
Join the Franciscan Friars at Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto for an evening of Christmas songs by candlelight. For more information about Christmas Prelude, go to Christmas Prelude or visit our Schedule of Events Page.